Thursday, November 29, 2012

New Feature: Backcountry Tour Map

This made me realize how much time I spend in New Hampshire.
You demanded and we responded!



Well actually nobody made any formal demands.  It was more my untreated O.C.D. nagging me to bring order to the chaos that was our trip reports which spurred this latest development.

If you look closely at the tabs under our header you'll see a new page entitled "Backcountry Ski Trip Reports".  Click on it (after you finish reading this of course), and you'll find a handy map with links to our trip reports arranged by geographic location.

Thanks be to Brad, the possessor of knowledge regarding amazing online wizardry, for this improvement.  Who knows what other tricks he has up his sleeve?

Now you can check out some of our favorite tours based on their locations around the northeast.

And more importantly, I can stop pacing around the basement yelling "Messy messy trip reports!" and focus my time on more important things like perusing British retail sites to understand what the folks on the other side of the pond are all about these days.

Speaking of which, I was looking at Millet Sports and discovered this when I looked up how much hockey sticks cost over there.  No wonder you get a puzzled look when you use the term "H, E, double hockey sticks" in jolly old England.

 "What's a hejj? You mean haj?"










4 comments:

  1. Nice work. We need to plant some flags up in the Pine Tree State.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good call. As the official Pine Tree representative on NEBC I think you need to come up with a priority list.

      Delete
  2. I feel like the Adirondacks, the Catskills and western Mass are conspicuously missing too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Turns out the Chic-Chocs are closer than the Catskills. And, come with Canadian ballet to boot.

      For a moment I thought that stunning wizard might be your HS yearbook photo Keith.

      Delete